The main material of cast aluminium junction box is aluminium alloy, which is characterized by its firmness and stability. Moreover, aluminium alloy is lighter than other materials and has excellent heat dissipation performance. It is not easy to react with other substances and has excellent anti-corrosion performance. It is one of the best shell materials at present. Therefore, it is self-evident that the performance of aluminium waterproof box is good. The key points of processing aluminium waterproof boxes are as follows:
1. Material selection is usually made of high-quality aluminium or aluminium alloy sheets, and sometimes alloys with magnesium or other materials are also used as materials.
2. Its structure is diversified in form. It can be processed according to some specific structures provided by customers. At the same time, it can also be provided by customers with internal installation components and requirements to carry out some specific structural design by our company.
3. Surface treatment: spraying, phosphating, or oxidation;
4. Pressed rivets are often pre-coatable, pre-coatable and post-coated.
5. Special welding usually does not destroy the coating function of galvanized sheet with fingerprint resistance, which makes the interior of the box more beautiful and anticorrosive.